First I just wanted to ask you all to pray for Monica and Tommy Carter their 5 week old baby son died Saturday. I can not even imagine what they must be going through. Please keep them in your prayers!
We got a lot done at the house this weekend...I painted the bathroom, we got all the molding or whatever it is called up in the kitchen, got all the closets painted, mom came over and cleaned the fridge and all the kitchen cabinets for me...thank goodness because I was dreading that! I am so thankful to have so much help in all of this!
I ordered Hanna's bed last night! It is sooo cute! It is on back order though till July 27.....oh well I can wait! I also ordered mine and Jeremy's bedding! I can't wait to start moving in! This week I have to go buy Hanna's mattress and the shower curtain and stuff for the bathroom!
We went over to Jeremy's mom's to watch a few fireworks Saturday night...well we had only popped one when Jeremy glanced over to the road and said "holy ****" well we all jumped up and looked and all I saw was fire!!!! I started freaking out! I just knew that it was 4 R's bait house and green house!!! I had never seen anything like it before...it was just orange and it looked HUGE!!! Well apparently it had been burning a few min's because by the time we saw the fire we heard the firetrucks....!!! Well I am not good in situations like this so like I said i started freaking out and crying. Which freaked Hanna out!!! Well Jeremy and Mr Bobby take off on the truck and Karen started walking down the driveway to the road...and I was following her....When we got to where we could see better we saw that it was not the bait house it was a barn that belongs to the Williamsons...still it was scary!!!! It took like 5 firetrucks out there to get it out! Needless to say we did not pop anymore fireworks....
Now its Monday and I have no voice and I am already ready for 5 to be here!!!!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment