Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Almost finished....

When I get off today I am going to Lowe's to return the blinds I don't like and get a different color...the wood blinds that I first got were more of an orange tint...so I am taking them back to get the dark wood for all the rooms! I went and got Hanna's white blinds last night. And I ordered her bed this weekend! I can not wait to start getting everything together! The bathroom needs a few touch ups, the shelves in the closets need painting and the doors to the vanity in the bathroom need painting...other than that we are basically finished! Woo Hoo!!!! I am so flipping excited I can hardly stand it!!!! Now if Jenny and Adam can just get the go ahead with their house we can start helping them!

I am so glad I get off at noon today!! I had to kick myself out of the bed because I was so freaking tired!!!


No comments: