Jeremy and Uncle Allen got the wallpaper on the top half of the kitchen and the bottom half of the wall painted to match. Now we have to go get the rail to go around the room and the trim up! Hanna's room and our bedroom are finished as far as paint! We just have to get the chair rail up in our room! Then next step is the bathroom which is going to be done Monday and Tuesday. Then comes the carpet and kitchen floors Wed and Thurs...so I am really keeping my fingers crossed that we will be moving in next weekend!!!! I think I am going to go over and work in the yard this weekend. We have a huge front and back yard with flower beds already there. They need lots of work because the last homeowners were not able to get out and work in them! I am excited to do that though! Any suggestions as to what kind of flowers I should plant??
Yesterday was Jeremy's birthday! I cooked him a yummy supper last night. Fresh corn, squash, and hamburgers with a fresh Slocomb Mater! YUMMO!!!!
Yesterday when I tried to wake Hanna up to get ready for daycare she told me she could not get up because she is tired to death...LOL
I am so glad it is FRIDAY!!! WOO HOO!!! I did not think it would ever get here!!!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Hope yall have a good weekend!
Post a Comment