Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally I can see the house all coming together!!!

Yesterday the guy came and started on the bathroom...he is supposed to be finished today! Can't wait to get home and see!

Jeremy finished up the wallpaper and me and him scrubbed the floors getting ready for the floors to be put down Thursday! The carped will be put in Thursday too! Possibly Wed....

Hanna told me last night that her and Will were getting married...!!! I asked her when and she told me probably Friday...LOL she is so freaking hilarious! This morning she was all about going back to sleep! Girl did NOT want to get up! Neither did I!

I am so glad that mom and Jenny are off Friday...Hanna's daycare is closed but of course we are OPEN....uggh...so thankfully she will be able to stay with them because Jeremy has to work also.

So I was so tired this morning that I decided to stop at the store and get myself an energy drink...I got a red bull and drank all $3.59 of it...yeah it is not really working! I was expecting to be bouncing off the walls but I am not...oh well lesson learned...

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY! I can't wait to see the bathroom! WHOOO HOOO!!!
At least yall have a place to live...
If it don't happen this week then I want to give up on it...

Sorry yall are working Friday... Are yall working all day?

JB said...

Red Bull? Ewww

How'd you like True Blood?
I think it's gettin kinda ridiculous but man oh man I love me some Eric! lol