Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday....

Ugggh...have I told you all just how much I HATE Mondays!!! Well if I haven't....I HATE MONDAYS ! It was really really hard for me to get out of the bed this morning...I kept hitting the snooze button on my phone.

Friday night was little Brandon's graduation...I can NOT believe that he is old enough to graduate! I remember him being little and us calling him bebop! I am just really really proud of him! It does make me feel really old that he is old enough to graduate!

Saturday morning I got up at 5:30 and started cleaning and packing! We had someone coming over to look at the trailer that afternoon. So I got a lot done! It is amazing at all the freaking stuff we have that I don't want! That I forgot we even had...needless to say there are lots of stuff for a garage sale and for goodwill! I refuse to put anything in the house that we are not planning on using! Later Saturday Eric and Monica came to look at the trailer...they brought their little girl Kayla which is I think 4 and their little boy Nathan who is 4 months. Hanna asked me if she could pet him! Lol she is not used to being around little babies...and when I held him she made sure she came and clung to my legs...not sure how she is going to do when we have more kids...???

Yesterday Jeremy went and played golf with his dad and me and Hanna went to moms to visit with Grandmother, my grandmother. I am really worried about her! Last week they think she possibly had 2 mini strokes. So please keep her in your prayers!

I hope this week goes by really really fast!!!!

No comments: