Friday, May 29, 2009

Thank goodness for Friday!!

All I can say is thank goodness it is FRIDAY! Although my day did not start off so great...hopefully it will get better though!

Last night me and Karen went to moms to help Jenny with wedding stuff! That was fun! I think...hope...that it calmed her stress down some to see that it is not going to be as overwhelming as she first thought it would be. Anyway her cake that she has picked out is to cute! I am getting so excited for her!!!! And let me just say that I think that I have the best mother in law anyone could ever ask for! She is absolutely amazing and would do anything for anybody with no hesitation!!! She is my mom #2 and I am so very thankful for her!!!!

Hanna was sitting there yesterday and she looked like she was in deep thought about something...So I asked her what she was doing and she looked at me and told me that she was stressed out...Yeah she is 2 and she is already stressed...anyway I asked her why and she told me that the boxes in the house were stressing her out...I thought I was going to die laughing...Apparently she has heard me complain about the boxes stressing me out...LOL!!!!

I think I might come in and work in the morning but the rest of my weekend will be spent packing...ugggh...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: