Good morning everyone! Gosh I need some more sleep!!! We had a pretty good weekend. Friday night we went and ate at Circle grill...it was so yummy! I swear they have the BEST shrimp around here! We originally went to Southern BBQ and after sitting there for an hour with no food and a hungry 2 year old we left!
I got up and cut the grass Saturday morning. Jeremy had to work and I just really wanted to be outside. Plus I really like cutting the grass...!!! Crazy huh? Well I took my time so that I could be outside all day!
Sunday we went and had lunch at Jeremy's mom's for Mr. Bobby's B-day! It was some yummy food! I only wish I could cook that good! I bet Jeremy does to!
We went and watched Jeremy play a round of golf yesterday afternoon. It was pretty hot outside but we still had fun!
Ok so let me tell you this weekend I kinda got irritated with a friend of mine...he made a statement on facebook that says....Jesus hates BAMA JAM and as Christian we should to....WELL I so disagree with this! This person was basically saying that if you are a Christian you should not be at Bama Jam...that others would see you there and think you are less of a Christian by being there!???? This person kept saying that "would Jesus buy a ticket and go to Bama Jam?" My thoughts on that statement are this.....No he would not go to Bama Jam but he also would not sit in front of the TV watching crap that we all watch...or participate in conversations that are talking about things he would not talk about conversations that we ALL have!!! Ok so if it is the environment....of people drinking...well lat I checked when you go out to eat at lets say Chilli's or Red Lobster....Applebees....TGI Fridays....well there are people drinking there...so do you not go out to eat at those places??? No you still go but you just don't drink....I mean if I were to go to Applebees and eat and I saw someone from Church there eating beside a table where there were a bunch of people drinking....I would not assume the people from church were drinking and I would not label them as less of a christian for being there....
On top of this person saying that someone else jumped on my case saying that I should not be trying to justify someone going to bama jam to see Alan Jackson because all his concerts are is a big boozefest...lol...I just think some people are to quick to judge...There was also a comment left saying that people need prayer that have a "weaker choice on music" or something that effect...COME ON I listen to ROCK...does that make me less of a Christian NO!!!!!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Sounds like he's reading the Bible upside down... some people are crazy!
I know who that is! And on his facebook the other day it said... "Terminator Salvation was great!"... Would Jesus go see that? I don't think so.. He really needs to quit judging people...
Post a Comment