Yesterday I got off at noon...it was so nice! I went home and watched a movie on lifetime! I have not done that in forever! They are cheesy movies but I still enjoy watching them every now and then. It's not often though because Jeremy will NOT watch that channel! Anyway about 3 it started raining so I laid down and took myself a much needed nap! I have not done that in forever either! I got back up around 4:30 and went and got Hanna. It is supposed to pretty much rain all day today...which is not good. We are still waiting on Jeremy's Aunt and Uncle to move their trailer so they can get out of the dang house! I am somewhat getting ill about it! I a ready to start moving...
I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday! This week has gone by pretty dang fast! I say that and now today will drag on!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment