Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Headache....

I went to bed last night with a major headache and I woke up with it again this morning...!!! I think I migh just go to the Dr when I get off today because I seem to be getting these headaches pretty often! Not fun! Yesterday when I got off I went to Lowe's and picked up some paint sample's. We are painitng everything other than the living room...that will stay as it is. Well we were unsuccessful in picking out a color. So today I will go get some Kilz and just do that and hopefully we will have colors picked out soon...ANY SUGGESTIONS????!!! I was upset because the tile that is on the walls in the bathroom well that was going to be a huge deal breaking them off...we would have to basically gut the whol bathroom...walls and all...that would cost some major money...well I was online today and found these people "Renu-It" that can actually come in and change the color to the tile and the bathtub!!! So I am going to get them to come out and give us an estimate! Lets hope it in Jeremy's eyes a reasonable price!

So glad that I get off at noon today!!!!

No comments: