OK so the good new first! Jeremy has hired someone to come in and paint our bathroom! See we ran into a problem of taking the bath tub out...it had been basically set in and tile had been olaced on top of the parts we would need to get the tub out...which if we were to do that it we would have to replace the tiles. And the tub is not in bad shape it is just UGLY! It is green and I HATE IT! So this guy comes in and he actually paints the tiles, bath tub, and the floor! You should check him out renuit.com it is pretty cool!
Yesterday I got off at noon and me and Karen (Jeremy's mom and my mom #2) came back to Dothan to get paint. We picked out colors for Hanna's room and our room. We came back home and was going to go ahead and put kilz on the walls...well we started Hanna's room and then she had to leave to go to visitation for a friend that passed away. So by the time she got back Brandy and Aunt Brenda were there...I had some telling me that I needed to Kilz it again because basically I done a crappy job with it...then some who did not think it would matter if I Kilz it again...Well it was just a matter of everyone having their opinion on the matter...I upset mom #2 and she left. Well I got so upset and cried like a little baby...lol... I think I had just had enough of everything plus being so stressed out because of the things that we are running in to...Like things we thought were fine are going to have to be replaced...uggh...I am just so ready for this to be done!!!! I am off tomorrow and will be there all day painting and stuff....fun fun...!!!! Plus I am not getting to spend much time with Hanna...I do not want her there because of all the pain fumes...plus all the nails and crap laying around it is just not a safe place for her. So I have to find a babysitter to watch her at night so I can paint...She has been staying with my mom but I am going to have to let someone else watch her because I don't want to wear my mom out!
Hanna now knows and sings like 90% of that song...Down on Mainstreet...I never knew what the song was about...I like songs and how they sound not so much on the "meaning" well apparently this song is about a freaking stripper...that's just great my 2 year old is singing a song about a stripper!!! That makes me feel like a great mom!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment