Thursday, June 11, 2009

Down on Main Street....

Hanna has a new favorite song...Down on Main street by Bob Seger! LOL That is one of my favorite songs and I listen to it a lot in the car on a CD of mine. Well Hanna has listened to it with me and now can sing some of the song! She tells me every morning that she wants to listen to the down the road song...lol!

Last night Jeremy was beside himself...He emailed "Boog" from fox sports...or some place...he is one of the commentators for the Braves. Well the guy emailed Jeremy back! It was pretty cool!

I think Jeremy and Uncle Allen may be going to the lake fishing this weekend...I unfortunately have to work all weekend. Which I will be happy about once I get my check with overtime on it! It sucks though because I have to work Sunday night and that is the season 2 premier of True Blood!!! Hopefully we will get out early so that I can get home in time to get Hanna to bed so that I can watch it!

I am still having a really hard time figuring out what to do for Hanna's birthday party! Any suggestions???

1 comment:

JB said...

Aw, you need to record her singing it so we can all see!

I wish we could get overtime!

OMG, I hope you don't miss True Blood! But I'm sure it'll come on again...

I think you should just set up srinklers in the yard and let the kiddos just run around. haha