I suppose I should start this entry off just as I always do on Mondays...I HATE MONDAYS!!!! I hate them I hate them I hate them!!! Plus it does not help to get here to work and it's only 8:13 and someone has already pissed me off!!! OMG what is the deal with people today???? Why can't everyone just be NICE????WTF!!!! Please let this day hurry and get over and please let me make it through this day without being a total bitty...however I do not think that is going to happen....I am so thankful that I remembered my ipod because I do NOT think I would make it through the entire day without my ears plugged!!!
So a bird ran into windshield this morning...Hanna was still with me but thankfully she did not see it. She just saw the nasty stuff on my windshield from the bird...I just told her it was rain from yesterday...she believed me :)...anyway it was so freaking nasty! I mean nasty nasty nasty!!!!! I had to drive all the way to Dothan this way because I had no windshield fluid in my car...!!! I promise you I won't be with out that stuff again!!! The bad thing is it was right in front of me! YUCK!!! I doubt that I will have lunch today! That ruined my appetite for sure! I ran my car through the car wash once I got to Dothan so thank goodness it is gone!
I had to work all weekend...Jeremy went fishing....lucky him! I want to go so bad but seems every time he can go I have to work!
OK so here is some good news....I was on my way home from work Saturday and a big U-Haul was parked behind "our" house!! YIPPEE that means they are getting out and we can start on the house soon!!!! Now I am really getting excited! I just wish that Jenny and Adam could close on their house!!!
I hope everyone has a great Monday!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment