Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sneezy Sneezy Sneezy!!!!

I think I have sneezed 500 times already this morning and I have only been awake for 3 hours!!! My allergies are driving me crazy!! I woke up at 12 last night and had to take a benadryl because I was sneezing so bad...that means I am even more sleepy this morning than usual. Ugggh...I think this is going to be a long day!

Last night I cooked this chicken Alfredo in a bag that you just put in water and let it cook for 10 minutes. It is kinda like those stir Fry's in a bag thing...anyway I was scared that it was not going to be that great so I put a pizza in the oven also...well I went to get the alfredo off the stove and spilt it all over the freaking counter..there was just a little bit left in the pot...then I remembered that I had a pizza in the stove...yeah it was burnt!!! But as usual Jeremy ate it...!!! Bless his heart I wish I could find somewhere around here that offers cooking classes because I would take them!!!

Me and Hanna played with play-doh last night for about an hour. She had so much fun! I am usually so busy in the afternoons cooking and cleaning that I do not have time to sit down and play! Well I have made a promise to myself that I am going to quit doing that so what if the house is a little messy of there is a load of clothes that need washing...I am going to make a point to sit down and play games or whatever Hanna wants to do each night. I mean I always read to her every night but I just do not think that is enough. I am off tomorrow and we are going to play all day!!!! She does have a dentist appt tomorrow morning but after that we are going to spend the rest of the day doing what ever she wants to and I can't wait!!!!

I really really hope today goes by fast I am already ill from being here at work....I think it is most definitely going to be a day for my ear plugs...

2 comments:

JB said...

Boo for allergies!
Hope you feel better!

Jenny Strickland said...

Mine are finally better!

I will teach you to cook!