OK so now I am kinda getting freaked out about this whole "swine flu" mess...I am trying not to get worried but kinda hard not to when that is all you hear about! I have got to get Hanna to stop sucking her fingers. Not sure what to do though since I do not believe they are working with her at daycare...so what do you do?
I am glad it is almost Friday! We are going to Montgomery Saturday to look for Bridesmaid dresses for Jenny's wedding. I really hope she finds one she likes since she has not been able to find anything here in Dothan. I have to work Sunday for night clinic from 5:30-9 and I really am thinking about getting up super early Sunday morning and taking Hanna to the beach. Just for a few hours. Jeremy and Terry are going to Dead Lakes fishing...lucky them...since I have to work I can not go with them. Ugggh....oh well maybe next time.
Last night I was very surprised to see Adam in the bottom 2!!! I figured it would be between Matt and Allyson. Like I have said before I just do not really care for her at all. Yes she can sing great but something about her just gets on my nerves. But the girl can sing! Next week is Rock n roll week!! hopefully Adam will chose his song wisely and do something like Aerosmith....Zeppelin...something that is meant to be screamed...lol
I am getting to where I really really think that I want to stay home more with Hanna. I really wish I could find something part time so that I could still make money but still be able to stay home some with her. I just feel like I am missing out on so much having to work all the time!
Last night I cooked Hanna and Jeremy Taco's...I usually do not cook tacos since I HATE scrambled Hamburger meat...the thought of it makes me nauseated!!!! I even tried to eat one...that did not go over to great...I wound up throwing more than half of it away...YUCK!!!! But Jeremy and Hanna were very happy! I actually did not burn the meat! Yeah Me! That did not last long though since I burnt the biscuits this morning! I keep telling Jeremy it is the stove but he still has not agreed to buy me a new one yet...I told him that if he did get me a new one that his meals would start being the bomb.com...lol I learned that saying from Jenny....
Hope you all have a Terrific Thursday!!!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment