I would rather be anywhere in the whole world other than here at work!!!! I do not want to be here at all!!! It took all I had to get out of the bed this morning...uggg I just hate Mondays!
I did have a great weekend though! Me Jeremy and Hanna went fishing Saturday. We caught a few fish and his mom fried them for us all. They were so yummy!!! I had to pay for it though because my allergies were so bad that my eyes were almost swollen shut! It was awful! Then Sunday Jeremy got up at 4 and went turkey hunting with my uncle. Hanna and I went to my moms to eat lunch with mom Dennis Jenny Adam and Uncle Milan. That was yummy to mom cooked fried chicken fingers! Now I really have to start over on my diet after this weekend of eating! We watched a little of the race at moms house then me and Hanna went home. OMG I thought I was going to die when I saw that last wreck! I just knew that he was hurt bad! That hurts me just to watch it! I know Jenny was freaking out because he is her favorite! I never really cared for racing much i guess because I do not understand it! I still do not get some things like how they stop to get gas and new tires how they just seem to slid right back in with everyone...??? I guess if I saw the whole track and could see how it is set up maybe I could understand it better! I do really like it now and really want to go to a race!!! I don't really have a favorite person yet though.
Last night Hanna told me that she wanted to go eat Mexican food...well I told Hanna that mommy did not have the extra money to go eat Mexican food this week...Well she looked at me and said "but mommy I have money in my bank I will pay for it!" she was so dead serious that she was going to pay for supper! She went to her room and came back with like two quarters and 2 nickles and said see mommy I will pay for it! She is just such a sweetie! Jeremy and I took her to eat Mexican food of course...and when Jeremy went to pay Hanna pulled out her money and was trying to put it up on the counter to pay! I just love her so much and I so wish that I could stay at home with her...I am really hoping that maybe when we have a second child I can do part time work and not have to work 40 hours a week.
I hope this week goes by really fast!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
If you ever get to go to a race and see it first hand you will be amazed! It will give you goose bumps the fist time they go by fast! It is amazing! We are going to try to go to Dega next year! You and Jeremy should come with us... It will only be like $60.00 a ticket and it is worth much more then that!
OMG I was crying when that wreck happened... I just knew he was not going to get out of that car... I couldn't look and then Adam told me he was ok... And I loved how he ran across the finsh line!
Carl is going to be your favorite! Whoever you pick, pick a Ford guy! Those others suck! =)
Post a Comment