Friday, April 24, 2009

~just another day of "Talisa" luck~

What a morning!!! OK so yesterday I realized that the tread was tearing on my car...really bad!!!! ! I knew that my tires needed replacing I just forgot about it. Jeremy was not exactly happy with me that I had not paid more attention to the fact that my tire was on the verge of exploding!!! The scary thing is we drove to Montgomery Sunday on my car!!! We most definitely had someone watching out for us since we more than likely drove with my tire that way!!! So anyway Jeremy put my spare tire on yesterday afternoon...I woke up this morning and was going to bring it in to Scott Stevens Tires here in Dothan and mom was going to meet me and take me to work...well me with my cloud of bad luck that follows me around woke up to a flat freaking spare tire!!! Actually is was not completely flat...so I managed to put some air in it drop Hanna off at daycare the make it to Slocomb to Keels....when I drove up and looked at the tire it was on its way to being flat again...once again I had someone watching over me while driving with an almost flat spare tire...So I left it there went to moms and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited some more....finally at 11:40 they called and said it was ready! So now here I am $200.00 later at work 4 hours late!! I guess better late than never...so much for sleeping in tomorrow morning...I will have to come in to make up some time! There is just something about my family...me with my flat tire ordeal and i just read that Jenny had a bird get into her car when her windows were cracked and pooped on her Pillow!!! Now that is something that just does not happen every day!

Yesterday I picked Hanna up from my moms and she had a little cup that had water in it...well she wanted to take the cup with us so i said OK...well once she was finished with the water she wanted me to turn around and go back to my moms so she could give the cup back to grandmother...well when I told her no of course she started crying. After a few minutes she said "mommy Jesus would not be happy with you" I asked her why and she said "because you wont take me back to my grandmothers house" LOL!!! I tried not to laugh because she was still crying while telling me this...it was pitiful!!!!

I don't think I could be any more happy that today is Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: