Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*~Happy Hump Day~*

Yippie for me getting off at noon today!!! I was going to just stay and work to get a few extra hours...yeah that thought did not last very long. I am going home!

Last night was my night of shows that I love...Idol was OK nothing really great. I did like Kris he is such a cutie and I really like how he done that song. Danny of course done good but today I do not even remember what song he sang. He is just kind of boring. Adam was great of course...I could do with out the high pitched screaming he sometimes sings...I think if he is going to do that he really needs to do a song that was meant to be screamed like Aerosmith, Zeppelin, or someone like that. Anoop was good not great but good. I do think that the bottom 3 will be Anoop, Matt, and Lil Rounds. I am not that crazy about Allison either. Yes she can sing really good but something about her just gets on my nerves.

After Idol we watched Deadliest Catch...I love that show! Sig and his crew are my favorite! He cracks me up because he works so hard and hardly sleeps so he looks crazy high or something. It was sad at the end because another crab boat went under and they had yet to find any survivors. I just can not imagine how scary something like that would be.

Last we watched Rescue Me...My favorite show! It is getting to be a little far fetched in some of the scenes but I still LOVE it! Tommy is my favorite! I feel so bad for him because of all of his bad luck.

Tonight is another good night for TV...idol then Lie to Me...that is a really good show as well!

I hope everyone has a Happy hump day!

No comments: