Tuesday night we stayed outside again until dark! Leah got her first case of "grocery store feet" you know when your feet are so dirty it looks as if you walked around the dirty grocery store barefoot! Well she wound up this way because she was walking barefoot in the grass and dirt!!! Yep that's right I know in my last few post I said Leah hated the grass! Well Tuesday night baby girl overcame her fear or whatever it was of grass and was walking all over the place!!! And the best part is...OCD mommy did not mind one bit that she was walking around outside with no shoes on! Proud of myself for that one! Should have snapped a pic of those "grocery store feet" for proof!!! The girls swang, Leah slid down the slide for the first time...not sure she liked that very much. She did however LOVE her daddy swinging her so much higher than her mommy normally does! Hanna isn't much of a thrill seeker...Leah may turn out to be. Hanna cried when Daddy pushed her on the sitting swing...she was scared.
Talked to Hanna's teacher yesterday...found out why she was moved from her table. Turns out that he and another little girl that sat at that table have kind of a catty relationship...where they tend to bicker a little back and fouth. So Mrs Merritt decided to move Hanna before it got worse. Which I can appreciate and totally understand. Sounds like how her and Carlee were at daycare...No way those 2 could sit together at school!!! Them two have a love hate relationship! Reminds me of Aunt Jenny and her friends from high school! Me and my friends were never really that way.
Last night we were sitting there watching TV when Hanna said. "If the phone rings it may be Gabe calling me"...I figured Daddy would have something to say about that but he didnt! I asked her why Gabe would be calling and she tells me that she tore off pieces of paper and wrote her phone number down and gave it to her friends at school. So when I asked which friends she gave it to she tells me...Gabe, Maddox, Landon and Lance...notice no girls in that list...Anyway so we shall see if any of them call her!
Ready for this week to be over and spend the weekend outside!!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Grocery store feet! Only you Talisa! LOL!
My friends and I were like that? I guess in some ways we were! And still are :/
Hahah! Already giving her number out to boys! I don't think I like that!
Post a Comment