Friday, September 9, 2011

Really...already????

Drive up to school this morning to drop Hanna off...there are 2 lines or cars. And the coach is standing between the 2 lines and waves the cars along...and tells you when its safe for the kids to get out of the car. WELL...Hanna was in the back seat and she climbed over the seat so she could get out of the front door. So we pull up and she is getting her back pack on. The coach is standing infront of my car telling us its ok for her to get out...I look at her and say ok give mommy a kiss and she just sits there. She glances over at me with this look of mommy do I have to...then I see her glance at her coach. She then says...mommy my coach is watching and Landon is behind us. So then I TELL her Hanna give mommy a kiss...eventually she gave me a little peck. I was so upset! I thought for sure that I had at least 4 more years of public kisses before she got embarassed...but already??? She has only been in school for 3 weeks...what is up with that!!!???!!! I mean it was if I was asking her to hand me a million dollars...like it was just something impossible for her to do...Its just a kiss...:(

No comments: