Had a surprise waiting for me when I got home from work Friday! Jeremy got me a Sorelli necklace for Mothers Day! It is really really pretty! He has really good taste he picked it out by himself! He also took me out to eat at Circle Grill which was good but we had to wait over an hour for our food...I was getting so MAD! And poor Hanna was starving. We finally got our food! And it was good of course!
Saturday was WONDERFUL! We did not do ANYTHING! That was the first Saturday in a very long time that we all stayed home together! It was so nice! We played outside for a few hours...Hanna made mud pies and cooked with leaves! It was just so relaxing! Jeremy grilled us some steakes that night and they wree delicious! We had some boxes we needed to burn so Jeremy was standing out by the fire and I was walking in when I heard Hanna scream. She came running to me saying something had bit her neck. She had a hornet get in her hair and could not get out. So it stung her neck and when she reached to see what it was it stung her finger! I ran her over to daddy so he could put some dip on it to take the sting away.I felt so very bad for her and at the same time I was somewhat freaking out worrying that she would be allergic to it! Thankfully she wasnt it just hurt me still to see her hurting so bad! It finally stopped hurting her before she went to bed. She milked it all she could though...she would be up dancing and singing swinging her hair and then would realize we were watching her and start saying she could not move her neck! We babied her thugh just because she was so pitiful!
Sunday was Mothers Day! Went to church, had lunch with Grandma and Granddaddy. Then headed to Moms to spend the rest of the afternoon with them. We had church service at Bay Springs Baptist Churuch that night. They asked us to come do our Easter Play! After that we went home and was in bed early! Now its Monday and it took all I had to get out of the bed this morning! I was so sleepy I just wanted to sleep a few more hours! Hoping for a fast week cause I am already ready for the weekend!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Glad you had a surprise!
So happy Hanna wasn't allergic!
Good Weekend!!!
Post a Comment