Praying that I have the strength to resist the devils temptations today. See he knows just how to get to me...he knows how I am very quick to get angry. SO he uses people to throw things at me to make me mad...needless to say he has thrown 2 things at me already and he has succeeded in making me mad! I have got to get controll of my attitude before I get myself in trouble! I am just so very sick of somethings that are going on at work it is so hard for me to over look. Anyway...thankful for a wonderful Sunday yesterday! And a great Saturday as well! The kids spent the night at moms Friday night. Me and Jeremy got up at 4:30 Sat and headed to Eufaula to lokf for arrowheads. I found a really pretty whole one! There was a spot where an old house used to sit. Jeremy says it was a house that was more than likely there in the civil war. There were broken parts of dishes. And I found a porcelin foot off of a baby doll. Weird to think that years and years ago some little girl played with that doll! Wish I could have found the whole thing! Its just so neat to me that all the stuff we have found is stuff that no one has touched since the indians used them...pretty neat!
Hanna graduates from daycare Thursday and they are having a pool party at Tiffany's house this weekend! Hanna is so excited! Oh and Hanna has 2 loose teeth!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Hanna called us Saturday morning asking where we were and then said guess what? I asked what? She said I have 2 loose toothies... Then mom told her its teeth... She was so cute!
We really enjoyed spending time with them Saturday!
Post a Comment