Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wasting time...

We were on our way home from daycare the other day when Hanna asked me this questions "mommy can you please not waste my time tonight giving me a bath and making me eat? I just want to go home and play" lol funny that she thinks that bathing and eating is a "waste of her time". I simply told her that I was sorry but she had to eat and bathe to keep from stinking and to stay healthy...she just sighed...
Leah got bit by a little girl at daycare yesterday...I know its gonna happen...kids bite but I just hated it happened to my sweet little Leah! I forget that she is one of the youngest...so I just forget that the older ones already have teeth. Leah is still all gums :) It left a mark on her little arm you can see where the top and bottom teeth left a mark. Poor baby doll I know that had to hurt her :(
Hanna is such a good big sister! She was so concerned about her baby sisters arm! She just kept kissing it and asking her if it felt better. She is always playing with her and wanting to hold her. So sweet! However she is quick to tell me to hush Leah up when she is trying to watch TV.
Saw on Facebook last night where another little 4 year old from Dothan was found to have a tumor on her brain. My heart just breaks for these families! I just can not imagine hearing that devastating news! Just keep this family in your prayers aswell as the other families I have mentioned in older posts.
SO excited tonight is our chuch Easter play! Jeremy is a Roman Soldier! Hoping for a large crowd to come see it! I am even more excited about sunrise service at 6 am Sunday morning!

No comments: