Yesterday was a day that will go down in history. There were numerous numerous Tornado's touch down in Alabama killing many many people. As of today the death toll is 131 in Alabama and that number is sure to rise as search crews look for more victims in the rubble of what used to be homes. So sad and so scary. I am terrified of bad weather...TERRIFIED. I am better than I used to be...somewhat. Its weird to me that no one seems to understand my fear of bad weather. Its pretty simple...if your scared of bugs, snakes, rats...you can simply kill them. If your scared of clowns don't go to the circus, if your scared of heights do not get on something tall..BUT there is absolutely positively NOTHING you can do to stop a tornado!!! NOTHING...you can't stop if, you cant kill is...if its gonna happen its gonna happen. Thankfully I can pray for God to please calm my fears and that does help. Its just scary...to know that there is nothing you can do to stop it! So after seeing all the damage and all the lives lost on the news last night...once it started getting rough at our house at about 2 am I started worrying...I got Leah out of her bed and put her in the bed with us...of course Hanna was already in the bed with us...lol So I just laid there...waiting for it to pass and praying that God would keep us safe and for me to not be so worried...I can not imagine how those felt in Tuscaloosa where it was so bad! It was nothing at our house...some wind and lots and lots of lightning...I just think of how worried I was at home I can not imagine how those were up north Alabama. I thank God for keeping us safe here in our area.
Yesterday I got off early and got Hanna some things to organize her room with! I worked on it last night and it already looks like a different room! Will finish it tonight! I got her a neat spinning hanging shoe/purse organiser that hangs in her closet. She loves that! Makes mommy happy that her room is so neat!
Ready for the weekend to get here so I can spend time with my girls playing...NO CLEANING this weekend gonna get all that done tonight and tomorrow night so I do not have to! May go get a little plastic pool for them to splash around in. So happy that our grass is getting cut today! We decided to hire someone to do it rather than go through the hassle ourselves...its gonna be worth it just to not have to pick up the fifty million sticks in the yard!!
Bay Springs Baptist church has asked Bro Lee our church would come perform the play for their church on Mothers Day for the night service! It really is awesome!
1 year ago

1 comment:
That is so sad about all the lives lost! Scary!
And I don't believe that you will do no cleaning this weekend!
Post a Comment