Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh what a wonderful weekend!

Note to self: going to bed after 1 am is NOT a good idea when you have to work the next day. I know this since that is when I went to bed last night! I am so sleepy this morning!

This past weekend was absolutely wonderful! Friday night had to work concessions at the ball park. Hanna had T Ball practice from 6-7 and I had to work concessions till 9! Didnt get home till after 10. Jeremy was in Eufaula for the night so me Hanna and Leah camped out in the living room! Hanna loves it when we do that! Me and her slept on her mattress had it pushed up agains the couch and Leah slept on the couch. Woke up Sat cleaned a little headed to get Nanny then came home and played outside ALL DAY! Got Hanna a water toy its a ball you blow up and hook up to the water hose and its a sprinkler...came from the dollar store and it lasted a whopping 3 minutes before it ripped! Hanna still managed to have fun with it though! She played with that and then just played with the water hose, jumped on the trampoline and played on her swing set! Oh and we mayde some pretty art work on the patio with chalk! We had so much fun! We did take break from 2:30-3:30 to take Nanny home. Leah stayed outside most of the day with us! She did nap a little bit so I put her inside opened the blinds to the glass doors and sat her in her car seat in front of the doors so I could sit ouside watch Hanna and Leah! But most of the day she was with us! She had so much fun laughing and watching sister play! I know she is going to have so much fun when she can get up and play with her! Hanna had a blast all day I think she most enjoyed me letting her chase me down and spray me with the water hose! We finally made it in at around 6:30 took baths and ate supper around 7 and Hanna was zonked out by 7:10! I mean she pure wore herself out!!!! Jeremy got home around 7 so he was home Saturday night but Hanna was asleep so we did not get to watch our reg Satruday night Fear Factor! Got up Sunday morning went to church. And after we came home we ate and took the kids to Grandma's house. Me and Jeremy went to the creek to look for aarow heads! It was SO much fun! We walked in the creek scooping up rocks to see if we could find any aarowheads! The water was so clear in some places and so COLD! You should have seen me we had to crawl under a barbwire fence and aparently it was pretty funny watching me get on the dirt and scoot under it! We did manage to see 3 snakes! Yep 3 the first was on the creek bank jeremy saw that one! Then we went behind grandmas and looked for aarowheads! Well Jeremy got out and started walking and yelled to me to bring him the shovel because there was a snake there! I did see that one! Then he saw a baby snake over by the pond! And all 3 were moccasins! YIKES those things scare me!! We just had so much fun being together! Love that man so very much! He is really my soul mate and such a wonderful Daddy! So thankful for my wonderful family!!!

No comments: