1 year ago
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
NOT going to worry!!!!!!
SO...today Hanna goes to Dothan with Carlee for her birthday! Hanna is so excited...Mommy is being a worry wart! LOL...This is her first time going anywhere with anyone other than family. And truthfully she has only been with family a few times. You see that is because her mommy and daddy are both worry warts...seriously. But she is going to have so much fun!!! She said last night when she went to bed she was going to dream about her day with Carlee. Them two are two peas in a pod that is for sure. So I'm gonna try really hard to NOT worry the whole day! :) I know she is in good hands! Last night was AWFUL! Leah has another cold and so I had to sleep with her in the recliner last night...think I got about 4 hours of sleep at the max...I hope she feels better today I hate when she is sick! Carlee's Birthday party is Saturday and so is Jenn's birthday lunch. Not sure what to do about that. Hanna is spending the day today with Carlee because today is her birthday. But its just them 2 today. The actual party is Saturday and of course Hanna is expecting to go. But I do want to go have lunch with Jenn. I have a feeling that Hanna will win that argument though, I can not keep her from going to her party that would just really dissapoint her. So I am sure we will be at Pizza Castle Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can I take her to the party? Adam works Saturday! Or maybe I will just steal her and go shopping or to the movies!
Post a Comment