My goal for this weekend is to not worry with house work and spend the weekend playing the kiddos! I have a few arts and craft things I want to do with Hanna! And I want to make some goodies maybe some brownies...just have fun and not worry about making a mess!
Hanna is so funny she likes to make things rhyme! Well she calls Leah sissy...and you know what rhymes with sissy...PISSY!!! SO Hanna calls Leah Sissy Pissy! She does not realize that is a word she shouldnt say because it hasnt been on her list of words not to say...until now. Its pretty dang funny! Though I do not let her see me laugh since its not something I want her doing it over again!
Hoping the steriod scalp oil that Dr Blaxton called in will help Leah's little head...poor thing. Her cradle cap is so bad! I know it has to bother her! I really hope this helps and I really hope that it does not burn her little head. With it being so bad I worry that it will burn when I put it on. If so its going in the trash!
I want a new camera BAD!! I want one of those big bulky cameras that have the long zoom lens attached! I just really wish they were not so dang expensive!! That is on my list of things that I may just do this year...get me a new expensive camera!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Those new expensive cameras are worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY...LOL!You should totally get one....but that doesnt mean that you should take all your own pics...your babies are way to cute for you to hog all the picture takin....I can wait to take their pictures....but you should definitely get one... I LOVE MINE! I hope Leah feels better and that stuff works for her....Tell Hanna to try Sissy Prissy, or Sissy Missy....just a thought...I hope you have a fun filled crafty weekend.....cant wait to see pics of your and Hanna's craftiness!!!
Post a Comment