Well daycare and schools are closed today...the weather called for sleet, icy roads, rain and possibly snow. Well it did rain and sleet last night but thats about it. No ice stuck to the roads and no snow...Thankfully grandma is home with the girls so I can work for a few hours today.
Friday night Jeremy was out of town so mom came and stayed with us. Hanna always loves that. She brings the blow up mattress and they sleep in the living room. Got up early Sat morning because well that is when my kids get up...I cleaned a little but then I sat with Hanna while she painted! That was fun! I did manage to take my Christmas decorations down finally! Took the kiddos to Grandmas that afternoon and I enjoyed a quiet peaceful afternoon all to my self!!!
Went to church Sunday morning was so so so happy that mom and Dennis were there again! Jeremy came in and left just as fast as he got there to go hunting and to pick up our deer meat...I did not make it to church last night. It was COLD and icky so I wanted to stay in my warm house and I sure didnt want to get the kids out. Leah I do believe is teething considering she is slobbering ALL OVER the place! Plus she is chewing on her hand!
I am leaving work today at 3...gonna go home and make some Homemade soup!! Oh and tonight is the BCS Championship game! Auburn and Oregon! I love football and am already looking forward to next season!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment