Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just call me the Crazy cleaning lady!

OK...I knew I had problems being OCD about cleaning and vacuuming...but I really realized how bad it was Tuesday night. Jerrad killed a huge hog...well Aunt Brenda called said that she wanted to come out to the house to see it...if only you guys could have been a fly on my wall. I started freaking out...vacuuming the floors (that I had already vacuumed the day before) sweeping the floors (that I had already done the day before) cleaning the cabinets, sweeping the baseboards, cleaning the toilet, windexing the mirrors, I mean I just lost it there for a few minutes...and sad thing is I was making Hanna help me! What is really sad is that my house was ALREADY clean!!! I am unsure of where I picked this habit up from considering you could not see my floor when I lived at home. And even before we had Hanna I cleaned maybe on Saturdays and thats only if I felt like it...no its something that I just can not stop doing!!! It drives me crazy...seriously does!
Got off work at noon yesterday went to Winndixie...saved $56 with coupons and buy one get one deals! YAY...I could see how this would be something I could get OCD about...shopping with coupons! Went to Geneva to pay my ticket stopped in Hartford and picked Grandmother up so she could go with me. We did not make it to church last night because it was just misty and cold and I did not really want to get the girls out in that mess. I did vaccum my floors though...:( that makes 3 times this week!!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I am the same way when I know that Shane's parents are coming by,.....i will clean my already clean house....I hate the fact that they literally live like 3 minutes down the road and sometimes she calls and says hey I have something for you and I am going to drop it off on my way home.....I get like a mad woman or meet her at the car if there are dishes in my sink..... LOL! At least you have little ones so you can somewhat use them as an excuse to be OCD about it....I dont have an excuse...LOL!

Jenny Strickland said...

Lol you are so crazy!

Unknown said...

I need you to come to my house. It needs a lot of cleaning.ha ha