Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm gonna be that person who stays the same no matter where I am!!!

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see God

When I read this verse I think of my friend Brittney. It's sad but that really is the only person close to my age that I know that is that way...This is my goal this week...to try harder to be more pure in heart. It can be so much easier to look for the bad in people rather than looking for the good. I am guilty of doing this quit often. I am also very guilty of not being the same person all the time. I want to be the same here at work that I am at church. And I haven't been...not sure why. I think its a combination of things...but this week its gonna be different. I'm gonna stop gossiping and talking about people. This is gonna be my hard part...just because it goes on so much here at work! But I can do it I know I can! I am super excited that we are planning a marriage retreat at church! Brother Lee said either PCB or Destin! I want to go so bad I think it would be really good for me and Jeremy! Thing is its gonna be in March so Jeremy said he would go as long as its not the opening weekend of turkey season...so keeping my fingers crossed that its not that weekend!

No comments: