COLD is what it is today and COLD is what it was last night!!! And supposed to be back up to 68 Thursday...that is why people get sick all the wishy washy weather...
Great day at church yesterday! 2 were saved and I think 4 joined the church! YAY! Awesome! I am hoping for many more of those days to come! Dicipleship training was great too! I love how we can all talk about what we struggle with and not judge each other for it! I was talking about how I have issues with my anger and how Jeremy sometimes compares me to the devil...lol. Anyway...I just really love that class! Oh and SO SO SO excited that we are going to do the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University!!! Love that man....I have always wanted to do it but really could not afford to buy the materials to do it on my own!
Hanna missed her K4 trip to the mall Friday....I was up sick ALL night the night before and just could not take her! Well she actually was sick too just thankfully not vomiting!! Mom got sick that night...found out she actually was taken to the hospital...not sure if she passed out or had a seizure. They are doing more test so hopefully we will find out what caused he to have that episode!
Saturday I took Grandmother to do her Christmas shopping! DOTHAN was a MAD HOUSE everywhere you went!!! Crazy and I swear next year I WILL start my shopping in JUNE!!!
Sunday after church went to my have lunch with dad. They had a gathering at Deb's mom's and the kids got a gift from Granny Smith.
Oh Saturday night I made homemade soup...it was delicious! The best home made soup I have ever made thats for sure! :)
Hanna got an email from Santa....yep he told her that she had to stop sucking her thumb. Hanna thought that was amazng that Santa knew that she sucked her thumb!
OH and she and Leah have the cutest matching Jeans...from Aunt Jenny of course!
Hoping this week goes by super fast!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Love their matching outfits! =)
So happy yall are feeling better!
Post a Comment