1 year ago
Monday, November 22, 2010
Panther....really...that scares the mess out of me!
I could go back to be and sleep for a few more hours this morning...I have a terrible headache and that does not help any. Had a great weekend. Friday Jeremy left to go to Eufaula for the weekend. Mom and Dennis came down and ate Pizza with us. Hanna and Granddaddy looked at the moon with his big telescope. Then he left and mom spent the night with us. Got up early Sat morning and started putting up my Christmas Tree! Me and Hanna got that up and my Christmas Village! I usually put just white lights on the tree but this year I put blue and white lights and it looks so pretty!!!! Now I just have to buy me a new tree skirt because the red one no longer matches. Mom had gone to Dothan so I got her to pick me up some blue lights so her and grandmother came to the house later that afternoon to bring them to me. Well right at sunset I was standing at my kitchen window and noticed how pretty the sunset was...so I called mom in to look and she said lets go outside and look so we can see better. Well when we walked out the back door I just heard this loud noise like someone was shaking the pecan tree making all the leaves shake...well it took me forever to figure out where it was coming from. But when I finally gathered where the noise was coming from I just saw a big black streak out of the coner of my eye shoot down the tree that stands in the ditch behind Hanna's swing set...mom and grandmother saw it before I did so they got a better look at him. But it was a cat a big cat and it looked black...shiny and black. Now Jeremy seems to think we may have seen a brown panther but not a black one....who knows all I know is that it was big....scary. I do not want Hanna playing outside now...and now I really worry about Jeremy hunting too! That night me Hanna and Leah went to eat Chinese food with Karen. Then mom came back and stayed with us again because Hanna was crying for her to come...Sunday got up went to church...Jeremy came home after lunch for a few hours then he hunted around the house that afternoon. Me and the girls went back to church last night. Thanksgiving is this week!!! So exciting I love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd be freaking out about that cat! YIKES!
SCARY!
Post a Comment