Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend recap

Gosh...the more I think about it the more I really really really wish that I could stay home when I have the baby! I really do not realize how much I would love to do that until I have a few days off and then have to come back...

We had a really great time this weekend @ the lake! We left out at 4:30 Saturday am because Jeremy wanted to be able to be out on the lake fishing early! Korey and LaTisa followed us down there. So Jeremy and Korey went fishing and me LaTisa and Hanna headed to Mexico Beach. Hanna had told me the night before that she wanted to go to the beach...well when we got there she pitched a fit the ENTIRE time we were there because she said she did not want to be there...I mean she literally cried and cried and cried the whole 10 minutes we were there! So I decided to just go on back because I did not want to listen to her cry anymore! I was amazed @ all of the sea shells there! They were every where! And not small ones they were big ones! I wish Hanna had wanted to stay so I could have gotten some to take back with us! When we got back to Wewa we headed to the Park because Hanna wanted to feed the fish. She had been there one before with her Grandpa and Amanda and told me that the fish eat bread if you throw it to them...well I had no idea just how true that was until we got there! She threw A piece of bread in the water and those CRAZY fish attacked that bread and within 5 seconds it was gone! Those fish looked like piranhas! It was crazy! I will have to upload my video of those things. Well we only took like 5 pieces of bread because I had no idea that they would eat it like that. So needless to say we had to make a trip to the dollar store to get more bread! We went back and fed them a whole loaf! It was pretty neat and entertaining to watch! Not to mention that there were turtles that were after the bread too! After that we headed back to the house to wait for they guys to come in from fishing. Korey and LaTisa left around 5:30 and me Jeremy and Hanna we out and fished some more. Hanna caught her first fish at Dead Lakes and it was a pretty big one! She was so excited! We got up @ 5:30 and were fishing by 6 on Sunday I did not catch one single fish! Me and Hanna got tired of it so Jeremy took us back to the house. We got showers and then napped till Jeremy came back. It rained a whole lot this weekend down there. Jeremy still managed to catch 70 something fish. His and Korey caught some that first day but other than that Jeremy done it all on his own because I only put ONE fish in the boat! Hanna actually caught more fish than me! We got up and were fishing by 5:45 Sunday too...by 10 me and Hanna we ready to leave so Jeremy took us back to the house and we just sat around till Jeremy came back in at noon. We headed out about 3 stopped by the park again so Hanna could feed the fish some more then were on the road home by 3:45...got about 15 miles down the road and we had a blow out one one of the boat trailer tires...so Jeremy put the spare tire on and we did not fell comfortable driving that far home with the spare so we took the boat back to his dads. So we finally were on the road again but 4:45...we stopped in Marianna and ate supper made it home unpacked showered and went to sleep! It was a really nice weekend and I really enjoyed spending time with Jeremy and Hanna! Oh it was hilarious yesterday when we stopped to eat we ate at a little buffett in Marianna and Jeremy was making fun of me because of how messy I am when I eat...well they had one of those yummy ice cream machines so I had vanilla ice cream for dessert. Well as I put the spoon in my mouth half of the ice cream fell off onto the table and Jeremy just looked at me laughing which made me laugh and I wound up spitting the ice cream out and it went all over his face! LMAO!!! It was hilarious!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Glad yall had a good weekend!

That is funny about the ice cream!!!