Thursday, June 10, 2010

~Peas~

Boy do my thumbs hurt this morning! I stopped on my way home yesterday afternoon and got a hamper of peas to shell! Me Jeremy and Hanna sat there and shelled peas from like 6 yesterday afternoon till 10 last night. It was so much fun! It reminded me of old times shelling peas with my granddaddy! We have just a hand full left and we will be done. I will put them up when I get home tonight! May go back and get some more to shell this weekend. I cooked Hanna and Jeremy taco's last night...I do NOT like Taco's at all...but Jeremy and Hanna love them...so I cooked them. It always makes me happy to see that Jeremy really enjoys supper...and last night he did. :)

Jeremy had to take a personal day today because his mail truck is in the shop...uggh...always something and its never something small...So Hanna is with him today and he is bringing her in to see the Dr today for a check up. Her apt is @ 11 so I am hoping it will take a while so we can go to lunch together! :)

We have decided to get Hanna a tramploine for her Birthday...we are going to go in with Grandma and maybe Grandpa so we can all get it for her. My mom decided not to go in with us...she says it's because she already had something picked out for her...a basketball goal and basketball to keep @ their house...however I think its because she hates those things and wants no part of it...thats just my opinion considering she would NEVER let me play on one when I was little...I was somewhat deprived as a child when it comes to things like that. For instance when I was young my mother forbid me to ride the 4 wheeler or jump on the trampoline @ Jennifer's house...now I did it anyway but I of course was NEVER allwoed to have play things like that...I did however have a byciyle surprisingly that was not to dangerous!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

That is not why mom is not going in with yall! She has been saying for about 2 months now that she wanted to get her a basketball goal!