Went and had my monthly ck up with my OB Dr Butler yesterday. I now have a set date for my repeat c-section...it is set for Tuesday Sept 7Th @ 11 am. I have to be there @ 5:30. I am glad on the day because I will already be off that Monday for Memorial Day! I am really really getting excited! Oh and I have told Jeremy that I want to be there with Hanna when she See's the baby! I know she will be able to see her through the nursery windows which is fine I just want to be with her when she gets to actually see her face to face for the first time! If this does not happen I am going to be one pissed mommy! Oh and more good news...Jeremy told me he did NOT want me to get my tubes tied!! YAY, Horray, yippie!!! Which means that a 3rd baby is not out of the question!!! I really want 3! Not so much to try again for a boy I just want 3 children... I know I have lost my mind but that's OK! At least I know that I do and will ALWAYS take care of my children...unlike some very unfit parents who just keeps popping them out because they do not know how to keep their legs closed...
I know it would be more of a perfect world if everyone had their priorities in line...and I know that is impossible! But let me just say that when your actions are going to affect your children then you need to change! But I do not see you ever doing that considering the fact that you have to always keep up with all of your friends and always have what all your friends have and then some...I guess you would rather let your friends think that you were up to their lever rather than feed your kids...or pay your bills. I will pray for you though because you sure need a lot of that!
The world would also be better if all the liars would just sew their mouths shut so that they could NEVER talk again...I get so sick of hearing your lies...SO SICK of it! You do not even realize that we know you are lying because you forget what you lie about and then the truth comes out....what ever I will say a prayer for you tonight as well!
Tonight is the last night of VBS for Hanna. She has loved it! I can not wait to go to church Sunday because I am so ready to hear the new Pastor preach again! So exciting!!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
That is like right around the corner! I can't wait!!! I will be an Aunt again!!! =)
Have yall decided on a name?
Post a Comment