I really wish that some people would just freaking LISTEN for a change...but they are much to hard headed to listen to anything anyone has to say! I am so ready for this day to be over and to go home to my family where I am not ill!!!
Last night I cooked such a yummy supper! We had black eyed peas, fresh corn on the cobb, deer cube steak and a fresh Slocomb Mater to go along with it! It really was good!
Well looks like all the Bama Jammers are going to get wet! The news this morning said there was a 70% today and tomorrow & 50% Sat...Rain or shine I do not think you could pay me to go out there amongst all the crazy drunk people...I am not judging you for going what so ever unlike others do Its just not my cup of tea! Now that is being that I do not listen to country music that much. Let someone like Jimmy Buffet or any of those old rock groups come and i would be standing out there with my rain boots and a poncho in a heartbeat! :)
1 year ago

1 comment:
You couldn't pay me to go to Bama Jam! I am so excited about NOT going!!!!
Post a Comment