Here's a little bit of advice...NEVER EVER go to the Wal-Mart Vision center....THEY SUCK!!! They have yet to do anything right for me. The first time I went to North-Side Wal-Mart...they let me walk around with the wrong strength contacts for 6 months...they wanted to make me pay to come back in to correct the problem..WTF. So then I changed and went to South side Wal-Mart what the hell was I thinking...Now I just called to see if they had my contacts in stock and she said no sweetie the brand you use we do not keep in stock...we have to order them and we can not order them without you being here. Well would help if someone would have told me this when I came in for my appt. I would have gotten another kind had I known that no one keeps them in stock! So I tell this rude lady that I need a pair by this weekend that I would be coming by tomorrow to pick up a trial pair to last me till they can get me some in...but of course they will not do that either! I am so pissed at that place! We are going to the lake this weekend and I am gonna have to wear glasses which means I can not wear sunglasses I suppose I will have to go buy a hat to wear in hopes of it helping me be able to see so I can fish without being blinded by the sun! I will NEVER go back to that place EVER and I will tell everyone I know NEVER to go there either! Maybe I was a little rude to the lady but I am pregnant and ill so being nice was not even an option! :)
I am so ready for this weekend...we are headed to the lake to do some fishing! I am super excited about that...just hope I can see to fish. If I get down there and cant fish because of the sun being in my eyes due to the lack of sunglasses due to the fact that Wally World sucks I am gonna be even more ticked at that place...may even write a letter to the owner of Wal Mart Vision Center and tell them how due to their lack of being able to do anything right I was unable to catch any fish! They best hope I come back with a cooler full of fish! :) I just hate wearing Hats...oh well I guess I have no choice since I can not wear sunglasses...I do not even think I own a hat...uggh...I can not wait to see Hanna's face when we get on the boat! Scratch that...I bet I will not be able to see her face since Wal-mart can't get me my contacts!!! lol I sure hope this day gets better!!!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Call Dr. Sealocks office! Michelleda will help you out! Or you can have a pair of mine! I don't know if it is the same strenght but I have some you can have
Post a Comment