Jeremy's eye I think is getting better...however his sinus infection is not. He is still convinced that we are going to be able to go fishing this weekend. I do not think that is a good idea. I do not want him to get down there and make himself sicker.
I am starting to think about Hanna and her going to school...I really wish that we could send her to Emmanual here in Dothan. For numerous reasons...It really is not that much more expensive than daycare...I just worry to much I know about silly things.
Sometimes you have to move on and get over stupid things from the past that still bother you...I am proud of myself because I did just that this morning when I saw and spoke to someone that I have held a grudge against for a while now. I realized how stupid I was being..after all it really was not even this person's fault but its easier to blame others rather than blame the one that you really care about. Which is what happened in this situation... I think they were really surprised that I spoke because usually if I see them I just completely ignore the fact that they are there. It actually made me feel better to speak! I think its time that I let of of a lot of grudges that i have been holding. Its stupid and if you really think about it your only hurting yourself by letting things still get to you after so many years!
I am going with Brittney tonight to see SEADC Beauty and The Beast. I think basically they are dancing the play out...if that makes sense. Then we are going to Cracker Barrell to have some breakfast for supper...I am excited about that! :)
1 year ago

1 comment:
Have fun tonight!
I hope it don't make him sicker!!!
Good for you for speaking to her!
Post a Comment