Why is it when people are advertising ANYTHING having to do with pregnancy the lady that's the advertising model is ALWAYS a skinny pregnancy woman???? Ummm...do they not realize that fat people get pregnant too? I went to go get some clothes yesterday and all the clothes looks so cute in the pictures hanging and on the mannequin's...well yeah that's because they are skinny pregnant!!! I was so ill after leaving that place yesterday..not to mention their air was apparently broken...hello pregnant women and broken air conditioners do NOT mix...anyone knows that they should have just closed until they had it fixed..
I can not breathe again...out of either nostril....it is making me crazy! I have a breathe right strip on but its NOT helping...I am miserable! It makes me really really uncomfortable to not be able to breathe! I think I may have to bring my humidifier to work tomorrow and sit it on my desk...
I went to lunch to today...went through the drive through at Larrys BBQ...stupid thing to do...well it said lunch speical GRILLED fingers $6.99 well i got that and ice water...I get up there to pay and the lady says $9.32...WHAT? it says $6.99 how is it that much? Well aparently the only thing free there is ketchup so you have to pay extra for anything other than ketchup oh and they charge you for water...so I pay for it get back here to work to eat and its FRIED chicken fingers not grilled like I ordered...But when I got back here I was to hot and could not breathe so I did not drive back over there...
We are going fishing this weekend...it's gonna rain...that'y my luck.
My nose strips are in the way of my glasses so my glasses are sitting down on my nose and its aggravating me because I have to look down to see...
One of Hanna's friends slammed the door on Hanna's fingers...poor thing! Brittney said she did not think that it was broken. Hoping that she is ok! Poor baby I bet that hurt!
Ok...now that I have all my complaining over with...I have some news....ITS A GIRL!
We found out yesterday...when the lady that done the ultrasound told Hanna that she was gonna have a sister Hanna told her that she did not want a sister she wanted a brother! I think she is warming up to the idea of having a sister thought...at least I hope she is! :) Everything looks good by the ultrasound and it shows that I am 19.6 weeks along! Almost half way there yay!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Have you tried a saltwater rinse for your nose? Kevin does it and I wouldn't for the longest time but I finally gave in and couldn't believe the relief I got!
Congrats on the little girl! I think with time she'll like a sister better than a brother! lol
LOL..... this post cracked my shit up!!!!
All I can say is that I love you!!!
I can't wait to start buying baby girl things!!!!!
And Hanna will warm up to having a little sister! She will love her!
Post a Comment