1 year ago
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Food! :)
I ate way to much at lunch...WAY to much! I need a nap DESPERATLEY...and I want some shrimp so bad! I think that is my "craving" shrimp from the circle grill with cocktail sauce and hot sauce! I want some NOW! I am hoping that we will go tonight! It is so good I could never tell you how good they are! Lol I just realized that my first sentence I said how full I was and now I am talking about wanting shrimp! Funny...Speaking of food...Jeremy cooked some fish last night and OMG they were so freaking delicious! I ate and ate and ate some more and then before we knew it they were all gone and all the fries were gone too! Jeremy cuts the potatos up really skinny and they are delicious! SO DELICIOUS! I am so ready for this weekend to catch some more so that I can eat some more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You crack me up Talisa! :)
Post a Comment