Seems like all I can think about is the BEACH! Its still so far away but I just can not wait till we go! I keep begging Jeremy to take us fishing! He still insists that the nights are to cold...what he does not understand is that I could care less if we actually catch fish...I just want to go fishing!!! What I really want is to go to the Mountains! I want to go and see all the pretty countryside up there wake up early in the mornings and listen to the birds...lol! I just love the outdoors! I do not see how someone could live in the middle of the city! I could never do that again! I wish I could move my desk outside...that would make everything all better! I just want to be outside! Heck at least give me a window to see the outside...!!!! Trying to decide what to do this weekend...I want to take Hanna somewhere...outside of course...the only place I can think of is Landmark Park...any suggestions?
Hanna is so excited because Miley is going to be on Idol tonight! She loves her and she loves watching Idol!
Jeremy killed another turkey last night...I left the camera at home so I can not post pictures! I will have to do that tomorrow!
1 year ago

2 comments:
There's a petting zoo in Enterpise now. My old rabbit is there. lol
http://twobytwofarms.com/
We should go to the rattlesnake rodeo in Opp!!!!
Post a Comment