I am sick of this cold weather....!!!! Ready for it to go away and stay away!!!I am so excited about this weekend! I just checked the weather and its SUNNY ALL weekend!!! Yes!!!! Sat high is 63 and Sun high is 68!!! WHOO FREAKING HOOO! Mom is going to help me with my flowers Friday afternoon! I can not wait! I plan on spending as much time outside as I can this weekend. We have trees all in our yard and I had never really know what kind they were till I finally asked Jeremy. Lets see we have a peach tree, scupplin vines, kumquat, and a Japanese Magnolia tree. I have never had a flower garden before so I am pretty stoked about it! Wow...haven't used that word in a while! lol
I went to Wal-Mart last night...and once again it drained my wallet! What is up with that?!? Pisses me off that its so freaking impossible to get out of that store without sepnding over $100.00 last night mine was $209.32...I near about fell out on the floor!
I am excited about lunch today...I got some salami last night and am going to have a salami and cheese sandwich toasted today! YUMMO!!! I love that stuff!
Hopefully me and my cousin Blake can have lunch or breakfast tomorrow. He works just down the road and we have been trying to for about a month now but something always comes up.
Hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment