Monday, March 1, 2010

Loving this weather!

Monday...already!!??? Gosh I just really wish the weekends would last longer.

Friday night me. Mom, Jenny and Hanna went to see the Patti Rutland Jazz Tribute to Michael Jackson. It was amazing! I LOVED it! Smooth Criminal was my favorite! And there is this one guy that I just loved watching dance. I think his name is Vincent...he is wonderful! He can dance so good! Hanna had a blast too...well other than the end when they done Thriller. That scared her pretty bad! After it was over we went to McDonald's and ate. We did not get home till after 11.

Jeremy and Grandma moved Hanna's swing set down to the house Friday. So Saturday morning I woke up and cleaned it really good. It was cold that morning and it was cloudy so Hanna got to play on it a little bit but we would up going back in because it was to cold. Yesterday was so pretty outside! We got up and I cleaned a little then about 9:45 we headed outside and did not come back in till after 2! It was so nice! Hanna played on the swing we rode the 4 wheeler around the house some. Grandmother and Granddaddy came over for a while and played outside with Hanna. The about 1 Grandma came and Hanna went home with her. Me and Jeremy went and put some corn out for the Turkeys. I just wanted to stay outside all day! I actually got some sun! YAY for prettier weather...it is supposed to rain today. But the forecast for this weekend looks great! I can not wait! Hopefully Friday I can work in the flower beds some! I am so excited! Now if it would stay warmer for a few weekends maybe we could go fishing!! That is what I am looking forward to! :)

It is so weird because I feel so much better now! I am not nauseated (knock on wood) and have not been for a few days! We were going to go to Circle Grill last night to eat because I wanted some of their delicious shrimp so bad...but we got there and they were closed! So we wound up in Dothan at Ryan's...and lets just say I ate and ate and ate! It was really the first time I felt like eating in a really long time!

No comments: