Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I want some seafood and garlic cheese biscuits!

Last night me and Hanna spent the night with Grandma (Karen) It was lots of fun! First she cooked us some yummy supper! BBQ chicken, chicken & rice, dumplings and my favorite okra that was i guess you call it stir fried okra. It was so delicious! I wish I could cook have as good as she does. Then we watched a movie on the "Monster TV" as Hanna call it. We watched All About Steve which has my guy in it that I think is absolutely georgous! Bradley Cooper...YUMMY! It was a cute movie. I also watched The Ugly Truth with another really good looking guy... Gerald Butler! That was a cute movie too! This morning when I woke up and got ready for work Grandma cooked breakfast! It was so good! I could get spoiled by that! I wish I could make myself get up really early every morning and have breakfast ready for Hanna and Jeremy. I think I may start doing that!

When I get off today I am meeting mom Jenny and Hanna and we are going shopping. I have to get Hanna some shoes and some clothes. WIll a Birthday present and I am chopping my hair off! Yes I am sick of it I HATE my hair long and I am tired of keeping it that way because Jeremy likes it...its time I do what I like with my hair! Not sure yet what I am going to do...I am sure I will just get it cut...no style or anything since I would have no idea how to fix it every morning! I really want some seafood...maybe I can convince them to go eat at Red Lobster! :)

Hoping this day goes by fast! I do not get my half day this week either because Hailey is on vacation...not having a half day makes the week go by much slower! :(

No comments: