Glad that the Wed is here...the week always seem to go faster after we get to Wednesday! I have to drive to Panama City tomorrow all by my lonesome for a Florida Medicaid meeting. Not so much looking forward to that! Since I had to go I had to let Anna have my half day today so I could go tomorrow on her half day...which means I do not get a half day this week. Which sucks but oh well it will be good for my check come Tuesday!
I enrolled Hanna in dance class this morning! YAY! I am so excited! It starts at the end of May for the summer classes. Her teach will be Camille which I somewhat remember from taking dance there forever ago. She seems really sweet and I am sure Hanna will love it! I know its still a few months away but I may go ahead and get her outfit and shoes! I just really can not wait! The only think is that its on Thursdays from 5:30 - 6:15 which means I am going to either have to find someone to bring her up here or I am going to see if I can change my half days for the summer...not sure if I would even be able to. But I will find a way to get her here! My mom done it for me and Jenny all those years so I am going to make it a point to do it for Hanna.
You know this is random but LAZY people really piss me off...it kills me how they can be so lazy and not even realize it! Sure would hate to live a LAZY life...it has to be so boring! Not ever doing anything at work or at home...not getting out of the bed till after noon then not even getting out of your bed clothes...come on seriously! Its bad for you!!!!
AI was on last night...no one is really impressing me all that much. Yes I like the girl that has the crazy dreads in her hair...she can sing really good! It just seems like they are lacking talent this year. Oh and the glass blower girl can sing really great to!
I am getting anxious to find out if this little bundle of joy I am carrying is a girl or a boy! We may have a name picked out for a little girl...Layla! I love that name and surprisingly so does Jeremy! However we have not really talked about boy names. Jeremy's cousin Josh and his wife Pam had their baby last night. They went the entire 9 months without finding out what they were having! They had a little girl and named her Hadley Nicole Hatcher. Pretty name! I just can't wait to meet her!
Hoping for the day to pass pretty fast...I am ready to go home. I think I may go get some charcol and grill tonight. I know its gonna rain but a grilled steak just sounds wonderful! Plus we have a covered patio so I can stay dry! I want to start grilling more since time springs forward this weekend. That means Hanna will have a little longer to play outside in the afternoons and if I am grilling I can be outside with her and be cooking all at the same time. I wish Jeremy liked to grill but unfortunatley he doesn't.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment