Friday, February 5, 2010

Yay...Friday is here!

Yay for Friday!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY! Jeremy got a new truck yesterday!!!! Finally...it has been so long since he has had a decent way of going! He has just been driving his mail truck everywhere for about the past 4 years! He got a Chevy Silverado and its really pretty!!! I do not like the fact that it does not have carpet but that is better for him with his fishing and hunting. Much easier to clean rather than trying to clean the carpet!!

I missed Vampire Diaries last night...hoping to watch it during lunch today at work!

OMG...yesterday I finished reading Dear John!!! I cried and cried and cried some more!! No more like squaled like a baby!!! I am debating if I even want to see the movie now...

I am hoping for a relaxing weekend!!! It is supposed to only be a high of 49 tomorrow so I think I will just stay home! Korey, Latisa and the baby are going to be here Monday! I am so excited to see her!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: