Yesterday was actually a really good day...I did not feel bad was not really nauseated and I actually cooked a really good supper last night. I cooked grilled pork chops, mac and cheese and some delicious cabbage. Surprisingly Hanna loved the cabbage...well she loved it raw. It just surprised me because she does not like lettuce so I can not believe she actually tried it because it looks like lettuce.
Now today...well its back to the icky feeling again...oh joy!
I am getting so excited about Friday! The Patti Rutland Jazz Tribute to MJ is going to be awesome!!! Oh and me and my friend Brittney are going to see Beauty and the Beast the Broadway musical in April.That should be fun too! YAY for fun things! =) I am trying to decide if I should take Hanna with us...it is all the way in Tallahassee and I know how Daddy can be about going long distances with someone esle driving. Plus I am unsure she would sit there long enough to watch it...???...
Tonight is subway night...yay! Love buy one get one free Tuesday's at subway...I think I will try something different tonight. Maybe the Philly Steak and Cheese!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment