Wednesday, January 6, 2010


THESE THINGS ARE DELICIOUS!!!!



THIS STUFF IS WONDERFUL!!!!




Its cold no scratch that its freezing again this morning! I mean really really freezing and this weekend is going to be even colder? Seriously...?? Let me just say that scrubs provide no warmth from cold weather at all!!! Yeah I had my jacket on but my legs about froze off just walking to the car!

So I went to Wally World last night and gave them all my money...seriously...why is it so dang hard to go in there and not go over $100.00...it is IMPOSSIBLE!!! I think I am going to start clipping coupons...see if that helps. Somethings got to give...that little smiley face needs to ROLL BACK the prices some more! :-)

Hoping today goes fast! Tomorrow is the day...RMFT!!! I am scared to death to fly...in fact I have always said that I would NEVER fly unless someone in my family was sick and I needed to get to them quick...Having said that....I WISH I WAS ON A PLANE FLYING TO PASADENA!!!! I think I could overcome my fear with the thoughts of that game on my mind!!! Yep I really wish I was there!!! To be there and if they win to be able to sing Rammer Jammer at the end that would be priceless and so worth flying for!

No comments: