FREEZING is what it is today...seriously...FREEZING!!! And I can not get warm! And per the lady on WTVY it is going to be even colder on Friday and Saturday...like in the teens...OMG...Thats freaking COLD!!!
I have plans on taking Hanna to the Movies Saturday with Monica and Kayla...then the next weekend I think we may be going back with Nicole and Will. Hanna has never been to the movies so she is really excited! We are going to see The Chimpunks!
Mom got Hanna a new jacket last night, it is leopard print on one side and leather on the other side. (Its Reversable) So last night when I picked her up from daycare I took her new jacket in and gave it to her and when she put it on she said "Yay I feel like a cheeta" She is so funny...the things she says!
I dread going to Wal-Mart tonight...I can not put it off any longer though! I am going to freeze!!!!
Thursday I get off at noon...I have an eye Dr apt and I think I am going to go back to glasses...well keep my contacts to but I have not gotten new glasses in like 7 years!
Its getting closer and closer...the time is coming for the Tide to Roll!!! :)
1 year ago

1 comment:
Yes it is cold!!!!! I am hoping for some SNOW though!!!!
I am so happy Hanna is getting to see that movie! She will love it!!
Good Luck at Walmart! I will pray for you!
Post a Comment