Tired...yeah that does not even come close to explaining how I feel today! I did not got to sleep till 2:30 this morning....and I wake up at 5! So I am pretty sleepy!
Lets see where do I start...Thursday we started decorating the church. I got up early went to the tanning bed and was at the church by 9. We pretty much stayed there all day decorating. Later that night we headed to Dothan to eat and to watch New Moon. We went and ate at Laparilla and it was delicious! I had never been there before but the food was awesome! Then we headed to the movies...the movie did not start till 12:01 but we got there at 10:30 so we were sure to get seated together. It was me, Jenny, Jessica and Tiffany. The movie was really good! But I was so freaking sleep on the way home!!! I did not get home till 3:30 and did not get to sleep till 4:00...my plans were to get up at 4 and get Hanna ready for daycare so I could head to the church to finish decorating...yeah that did not happen. I woke up late so I just got up got ready and took her with me to the church. It was a long day!!! That night was rehearsal and the food was really really good! The rehearsal went really good. Hanna had so much fun playing with Jaiden! They were chasing each other all over the place! After eating we all finished with the decorating and putting out all the chairs in the reception area. Saturday we got up and I took Hanna to Brandy's to stay while I went with Jenny, Tiffany and Presley to get our hair fixed. We ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel and Eric, Rachel and Jaiden met us there. It was yummy! So then we headed to Dillard's to have our hair done...OMG mine was AWFUL!!! I mean AWFUL!!!! Thankfully Brandy was able to fix it for me once we got to the church! Hanna's hair was so so pretty! Brandy fixed her's for me and it was so so so pretty! She curled it and pulled the sides up. I was so proud of Hanna for sitting there and letting her fix her hair! The wedding went really well...Hanna and Jaiden both done really good. Jenny looked beautiful! The preacher called Jenny Nancy...lol and I thought I was not going to be able to get Adam's ring off my finger. Thankfully by the time he asked for it I had it off! The song was Then and Adams uncle played the guitar and sang. It was really good! The reception was so pretty! Jenny done such a great job picking everything out! It was so pretty! The cake was really pretty too! Mom and Brandy done her cake. I had forgotten about getting things to decorate her car with so me and Jessica had to run to the dollar store to get markers. So we got back and started writing on the windows when I had the brilliant idea to climb up and write on her windshield. Yeah I nearly fell off...if it hadn't been for one of the groomsmen I would have! Yeah it was pretty much embarrassing! Then as we were getting ready to throw bird seed at them when they were leaving Jeremy threw some at me at the same time I opened my mouth and took a breath in to say something...yep I sucked it down my wind pipe and started choking!!! NOT FUN! I could hardly breathe and could not cough it up! Finally I got sick and it finally came up! I was freaking out! BIG TIME!!! I feel really bad because we were all getting ready to throw it on them and I get choked! They were finally able to get off and then the clean up started...we were actually finished by 8 cleaning it all up. Crazy how it took us 3 days to decorate and less than 3 hours to take it down!
Sunday I did not do a thing! I was lazy all day and it was so nice!
Happy that this is a 3 day work week! And excited about shopping on Friday!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment