In just 10 days my little sister will be getting married!! :( I am trying to prepare myself so that I do not get up there and cry like a Little baby! It just seems like she should still be 4 aggravating her big sister! :) I wish I could go back just for a day and be little kids again! Maybe play dress up or the shoe lady, play with the barbies a few times...make a house out of some boxes, skate around the kitchen table a few times, play the cabbage patch kids game or guess who! Go help granddaddy in the garden or ride our bikes down down the hill. Make up dances with our friends or go to dance class. Time passes way to fast and sometimes I just wish it would slow down! I am so proud of my sister and am so very happy for her and Adam!
I am happy that I was able to get in touch with someone from my past...my dad used to be married to Robin and I randomly had a dream about her the other night. Well my dad gave me her email and she also found me on facebook! I have not seen her in years so it was nice to hear from her! I remember spending time with them in Pensacola years ago! Fun fun times! I wish I could go back for a day to that time also!
Hanna sings a new song now...she sings that song by Taylor Swift. It goes something like I'm not your princess this ain't no fairytale...well here is Hanna's version "I'm not your princess this ain't no veggie tale" cute huh?
Once again Wal Mart robbed me!!! I hate going to that store because it is impossible to get out of there without spending over $100!! Uggh...
Well I am now a year older...which means I am inching closer and closer to 30!! WOW! I hope these next 12 months go by really slow.. ;)
1 year ago

1 comment:
Happy birthday!
Aww... I love you! I wish we could go back in time 2! That would be so much fun! Your the best sister ever!!!!
I remember Robin!
Post a Comment